Click on the logo to load the useful link
you wish to visit...
Paddy Nichol IHCD Technician
Island Medical Services
145-157 St John Street
07791 858 500
Recruitment: 07896 610 704
- Ensure that medical treatment is immediately
available, and is provided to the highest
possible standard, in line with current available
- Ensure that all I.M.S staff are appropriately
qualified and receive ongoing development
relevant to their individual needs and the
specialist requirements of I.M.S.
- Monitor and audit our activity to ensure
that we are providing the best possible service,
and where necessary, develop new guidelines
- Respond positively to any complaints or criticisms
of our service, and use these to improve
the service we offer at future events.
- Respect the confidentiality and autonomy
of our patients, and act in their best interests
at all times.
- Ensure that our service is readily accessible
to all individuals and groups attending events
at which we work, and that no patient is
disadvantaged due to race, gender, religion,
disability or sexual preference.
- Actively seek to develop close working relationships
with all statutory and voluntary organisations
involved with the provision of an integrated
medical and welfare service, including the
receiving hospital trusts.
- Where possible deliver a complete package
of medical treatment to an individual patient,
to minimise the impact of an event on the
local health service infrastructure. Where
ongoing care is required, we will communicate
effectively with other healthcare providers
to ensure a seamless continuum of care.
If you have any queries concerning the above
mission statement, please feel free to contact